Fred Smith

Default Iron fever Model Engineering Expo August 12th-14th, 2005

Iron Fever Model Engineering Expo and Auction is next weekend in York,
Pennsylvania, USA. (August 12th-14th)

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/IFE/index.htm

IMService will display a tabletop CNC router with our new Z-axis slide
assembly http://www.cadcamcadcam.com , look under CNC machine
components

The book "Easy CNC, A Beginner's Guide to CNC" , by David Benson of
Square1 Electronics will be available. Learn how to program your CNC
machine using both image and vector file types. Cad and artistic
drawing basics are used to instruct the reader in a variety of CNC
programming techniques and tips. This book is particularly helpful to
those new to CNC and to users of DeskCNC.

We will also have special pricing for Vector Cad-Cam, and ongoing
demonstrations of contact-probe surface scanning, rotary 4th axis
machining, and CNC turning with Sherline miniature machine tools.

Fred Smith - IMService
THE source for low cost Cad-Cam and desktop CNC
http://www.cadcamcadcam.com/hobby