carl mciver

"wws" wrote in message
SNIP

| Ooh! Or, have a bump sticking up at one end of each panel. Turn a
| chunk of wood down to a cylinder, then cut a v-notch down the length of
| it, so looking at one end it looks like Pac Man. Mount it above the
| boards so that it can rotate. That way, when you pull out one panel its
| bump will catch the notch and roll the cylinder, blocking the other
| panels. Pushing the panel back in will catch the notch again and roll
| it back so another panel can be pulled. Totally automatic, and still
| allows you to move your panels side-to-side without any additional
| hassle. But could be defeated by pulling out two panels at once.
|
| Oh Oh! Iknow! I Know!
| Have them all locked with sliding pins held in place by gravity.
| Stapled to the panels, long enough to be at a handy height with a 1"
| bend for 1 finger control.
| What did I win?
|
| wws

I'd give both of you a silver star for that one, and you can have a
cookie, too! I'll look into both ideas, but since I have to put pull
handles on the panels, I might see what I can do with both ideas put
together. I don't remember exactly how much room I have in that spot, but
the panels just clear the front frame top and bottom. I'll be working on it
some more today, so I'll get out the thinking cap for those ideas.