SQLit

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hi,

Try:

http://www.leaintl.com/pdf/MsaCutsheet.pdf

Ya I read that in the original email right after I posted... I should have
read everything first.

I sent the pdf to some inspector friends and some in the local utilities.
Not approved for use here unless your the utility. Seems like an idea,
though I am not fond of the concept of removing the meter to change this
device. I change my whole house unit every 2 years. And my local surge
arrestors every other year as well. Phoenix can have some severe light
shows. A couple of nights ago there was a strike just 2 blocks away. Poor
guy lost his tree.