Fr@nk

"badgolferman" wrote in message

What would it hurt to call them out? It's free and you will not have
to worry about possibly cutting something.

--
"The least thing upset him on the links. He missed short putts because
of the uproar of butterflies in the adjoining meadows."

Yeah, you're right, and I do plan to call them out. I guess I should've
asked this question differently: what I'm really wondering is if I can still
throw a 4" slab on top of buried cables at all. I mean, if I don't have to
dig down deep enough to disturb the cables, can I still pour concrete on
top? The cables would be undisturbed.

But of course they'd now be buried under a 4" concrete slab...

Fr@nk