Joseph Meehan

Sacramento Dave wrote:
My yard blower seem to stall out but usually after 5 to 10 minutes or
if I aim it up. What I have tried: new gas, It gets a bit of blue
smoke. Cleaned the air cleaner with lacquer thinner, got it nice and
clean. Replaced the spark plug.Pored a little straight gas in the
tank trying to lower gas and oil mixture. Today I took the air
cleaner off and it ran allot faster and better. But no air cleaner
could lean it out to much so this might be the best thing.Any other
suggestions?

I hate those 2 cycle engines. I have a battery power version and never
have problems starting it.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit