Joseph Meehan

Sam Nickaby wrote:
"Colbyt" wrote

Great list of questions.

I will add:

* What size A/C do I need. I have a really big house and how much will
it cost (with no information about the size of the home, where it is
located, age, etc.

* Short life light bulbs

* Do I really need to ..... (any of a long list of electrical or
building codes) ?

* Can I just paint something on the walls to stop basement leaks?

* What battery operated sump pump should I use to keep my basement dry
during a two week power outage?

For all the regulars out there.
What are the top 25 most repeated questions for this group?
If you don't care to do 25 do what you can.
If I get enough responses I will try to summarize the results.

How do I Get rid of Roaches, ANTS, Fleas and other creepy insects
The Natural Way?

How do I get rid of Mold, Mildew, Fungus?
What are great Mildew and other Stain Removal Solutions?
How do I Remove grease from driveway and garage floor?

What can I do about Condensation and Sweating Windows?
How can I Soundproof Walls?
How to Remove Popcorn Ceilings texture or Paint?
How do I remove air bubbles from my wallpaper?
How do I Waterproof my Basements?
How to Install a Ceiling Fan?
Garbage disposal Does not work
How do I unclog My Septic Tank that's backing up?
How to remove a screw with a damaged screw head?

How do I Choose Colors?
How do I choose which type of brush should I use? Bristle, Nylon?
How do I Paint Interior Wood and Trim?
How do I Paint Kitchen Cabinets?
How do I Paint Ceramic Tile and Formica?

How to Remove formica from a countertop?
How do I Paint Exterior Wood-Oil vs Latex?
How do I properly vent clothes dryer?
How do I Paint or Wallpaper Wood Paneling?
How do I Paint over Wallpaper?
How do I Repair or Replace Damaged siding?
How do I Prepare rusty surfaces for painting?

25 questions you can try to answer.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit