B.B.

In article t,
"carl mciver" wrote:

I thought about that, but since these are simple drawer slides, I'd have
to give that a whole lot of thought to make it workable. There was a time
we used our brains, and the ones who today use lawyers to asuage their
stupidity simply learned the hard way. Although I'm quite sure I'll pull a
stupid eventually, I plan on bolting/clipping/chaining it to the wall when
it's finally in its home.

How about just a piece of wood with a notch in it that can slide
side-to-side? The notch will clear one panel to let it out, and the
rest will be blocked. Might get annoying though.
Ooh! Or, have a bump sticking up at one end of each panel. Turn a
chunk of wood down to a cylinder, then cut a v-notch down the length of
it, so looking at one end it looks like Pac Man. Mount it above the
boards so that it can rotate. That way, when you pull out one panel its
bump will catch the notch and roll the cylinder, blocking the other
panels. Pushing the panel back in will catch the notch again and roll
it back so another panel can be pulled. Totally automatic, and still
allows you to move your panels side-to-side without any additional
hassle. But could be defeated by pulling out two panels at once.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/