Jeniffer Ness

Grant Erwin wrote in
:

Recommend Hypertherm Powermax 600. Great little machine. Cuts up to
1/2", consumables are readily available.

This is the one I have been looking at. I have never seen one and I
wondering if it have a 220v plug or does it get hard wired?

I saw the specs on this unit and saw the doc. on slow blow fuses and
thought that would mean hardwiring. Is this correct?
Also, I was wondering about the consumables. How often are they to be
changed on average? I know this has to do alot with speed, thickness ect
ect.. Any thoughts on the consumables for the Hypertherm Powermax 600
let me know.

See Ya
Jn