zxcvbob

chester wrote:
OK you have been -very- helpful. One last question:

Is it OK to put that heater, which requires a dedicated 15A/120V circuit
(if memory serves), on the tied breakers circuit? I would think not, but
I admit I don't know a lot about tied breakers.
thx again.

Put it on one leg of your 20A circuit, and put almost everything else on
the other leg and the heater will be very happy. (this would work with
a 15A circuit too, but with a higher chance that you will trip the
breaker occasionally if the heater is not the only thing on its leg of
the circuit)

Bob