Ken

Greetings,

What is the best (cheapest/quickest?) NEC compliant way to join two
wires within a wall that will NOT later be accessible without
disturbing the building finish?

The current method I most often see utilized in past construction is to
strip an area of insulation off of a wire without cutting it, twist
another wire around this wire with many loops and finally apply
electrical tape generously.

Thanks,
William

Definitely DO NOT just twist the wires together and wrap with a lot of
tape!

I thought there was some connecter that was listed for use where it is
inaccessible. Can't remember where I saw this or remember the
manufacturer....

I tried a google search but didn't run across what I was thinking of.
Anybody else know what I might be thinking of?

Ken