Hook

Well, according to the Warranty company, they said the quote they got
from the repair company to complete the job was $1900! Granted there
is concrete involved, but that is absolutely ridiculous! (to me
anyways). The contract only covers up to $500 for this kind of work
(broken plumbing). So I will take advantage of thier cash-out offer of
about $440.

Thanks for the tip on the hieghts requirement. This replacement flange
ring just clears the tile, so I think it will be OK. I'll check it out
though.

Fortunately I have a chunk of brass tubing which I will use for the
spacers. I'm going to have to check out what kind of anchors to use as
the maximum hole I can drill is through the screw hole in the flange.

I'll have to go the silicone caulk route as, although I am an
accomplished home fixit guy, I have never done that type of soldering.

Thanks for the feedback!