SherryAE

Default TWO TREES DESTROYED OUR HOME IN 3 DAYS.

Hello. It's my first time posting, but long time viewing this
newsgroup. Recently, my parent's home was destroyed by two huge trees
in the course of 3 days. I've been trying to find ways to help my
family, financially, emotionally, and also trying to figure out ways
to get some of the repairs done ourselves. Instead of telling the
whole long story, here's a link
to an auction where I'm trying to raise funds for my parent's home.
It tells the whole story.

I have a newspaper article posted on the webpage which tells the story.
My question to anyone who might be interested... Do you know of who I
can ask for financial assistance? I've contacted Habitat, Fema, Red
Cross, Salvation Army, even Lowes, Menards, and Home Depot ... no one
can help.
I'm wondering if there's another organization I'm simply unaware of???

Thanks!
~Sherry