Ian Stirling

Dave wrote:
Having just discovered that I've cocked-up, I'll expose my error in the
hope that someone is saved from doing the same thing.
I'm just refitting the kitchen and set the carcass tops at the standard
height recommended by the supplier of the carcasses (Homebase).
Everything was fine until today when I installed the dishwasher (which
only just fitted under the worktop); as I was doing this a little light
glimmered between the ears - what about the flooring?
You'll have guessed by now - once the flooring is down it's not going to
be possible to get the dishwasher out!

If It Was Me.
I'd be tempted to get enough spare flooring to replace the area in front of
the dishwasher several times.