Dave

John Rumm wrote:
Dave wrote:

Everything was fine until today when I installed the dishwasher (which
only just fitted under the worktop); as I was doing this a little
light glimmered between the ears - what about the flooring?
You'll have guessed by now - once the flooring is down it's not going
to be possible to get the dishwasher out!

You could add a packing piece on top of the cabinets before you fit the
worktop...

An interesting idea but it would leave an awkward gap between the door
and the worksurface, also quite a lot of work to make it look good. I've
decided to bite the bullet and fix it properly!

Dave