IMM

Default Want to build a new house in my back garden

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 01:05:06 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

I rather thought that it would go over your head.
The point being made is that the structure and
essence of the village is the template
for the larger issues.

Which has nothing to do with land availability
which is the crux of the problem in the UK.
Sort that out and many of the ills of society disappear.

Single item "fixes" to perceived
The Keynesian and Monetarist models

snip off topic babble about Keynesianism

Our towns, villages and cities were laid out was when we never had
ridiculous draconian Stalinist planning systems geared to keep the stinking
rich very rich. It worked. natural evolution of the town. Attempting to
master plan seldom works.