Vaci

Dave wrote:
I suppose I could remove the worktops, plumbing and hob so I can get to
the screws fixing the carcasses to the walls and then adjust all the
carcass legs, but my inclination at the moment is to leave it and deal
with it if the dishwasher fails before we move house - it's new so the
odds might be in my favour ;-)

In my experience of making similar cock-ups, I think you're better off
doing the hard work to fix the problem now. Then at least once it's
done, you'll bask in the warm glow of satisfaction of a job done
properly, rather than suffer that nagging twinge of regret and doubt
every time you force the dishwasher door open....