Mark D. Zacharias

Salmo wrote:
I have a SONY STR-D611 A/V receiver that I need either a: service
manual, part #, part specs. It's diode D816 on board 1-647-564-13
(the AC distribution board right where the power cord comes in.)

The AC is ok to the board so it's not something as simple as the
power cord (darn it) but there's nothing coming out to the
transformer. The fuse is ok and there's nothing burned. I've
narrowed it to D816 which is reading .230 each way on a diode checker.

Any help with this part appreciated. I've tried numerous places,
including the SONY site, so my only chance is a shop or technician
that has a manual. I CAN get an un-stuffed board...Not much help Must be
some
tech out there with the info???

Thanks

This diode sits across the power relay coil. It's probably OK. I can e-mail
you the service manual if you can take a 5.3 meg attachment.

You may e-mail me direct at:

and reverse the domain name.

Mark Z.