Gerald Miller

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 23:16:05 GMT, "carl mciver"
wrote:

| I know there are interlocks on file cabinets and vidmar tool cabinets
| to prevent more than one drawer from being pulled out at a time.
| Could you rig something like that?

A lot of file cabinets use a cable through eyes on the drawer and on
the frame alternately and with only sufficient slack to allow one
drawer to be fully open.

I thought about that, but since these are simple drawer slides, I'd have
to give that a whole lot of thought to make it workable. There was a time
we used our brains, and the ones who today use lawyers to asuage their
stupidity simply learned the hard way. Although I'm quite sure I'll pull a
stupid eventually, I plan on bolting/clipping/chaining it to the wall when
it's finally in its home.

Gerry :-)}
London, Canada