Salmo

Default SONY STR-D611 part ID???

I have a SONY STR-D611 A/V receiver that I need either a: service
manual, part #, part specs. It's diode D816 on board 1-647-564-13 (the AC
distribution board right where the power cord comes in.)

The AC is ok to the board so it's not something as simple as the power cord
(darn it) but there's nothing coming out to the transformer. The fuse is ok
and there's nothing burned. I've narrowed it to D816 which is reading .230
each way on a diode checker.

Any help with this part appreciated. I've tried numerous places, including
the SONY site, so my only chance is a shop or technician that has a
manual. I CAN get an un-stuffed board...Not much help Must be some tech out
there with the info???

Thanks