Andy Hall

Default Want to build a new house in my back garden

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 01:05:06 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

I rather thought that it would go over your head. The point being
made is that the structure and essence of the village is the template
for the larger issues.

Which has nothing to do with land availability which is the crux of the
problem in the UK. Sort that out and many of the ills of society disappear.

Single item "fixes" to perceived problems are generally too
simplistic to work because they fail to take account of all of the
issues and the effects of other factors.

The Keynesian and Monetarist models of the economy are classic
examples of that. Other factors overtake them na dafter a while
corrections have to be made.

Focussing purely on one issue simply doesn't work in the real world,
especially when it's an academic one anyway.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl