Morris Dovey

Sniffer (in ) said:

| and you are the real thing boyo, if a bit verbose, spaced out,
| off-topic, air-head, when you come down it won't sound a third as
| profound as when wrote it. @}:-(|)~

Off topic - of course (that's why I added OT to the subject.)

Airhead - ok (You're certainly entitled to hold any opinion that feels
good to you.)

Profound - hardly ever - but really tired of intelligent people
fighting the same battles over and over without finding (or sharing)
any solutions to the problems discussed. You may find the
recriminations informative (or amusing in some way) but I expect
better from these particular participants.

And no, I won't lower my expectations just for you.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar