DCH

Default Table saw fence upgrade questions....

Greetings All.....

It seems the time has come to get a better rip fence for my table
saw...it's an older sears contractors saw, the fence will not seem to keep
an adjustment and will sometimes lock out of whack with the blade, so I
thought I would get a new fence. In my research it looks like the
Biesemeyer is the way to go, but having never used anything else, and not
really being able to compare fences side by side, I thought I would ask the
opinion of the group about the various models ( Biesemeyer vs Vega vs Jet)
and see what ya'll thought, or is it six of one, half dozen of the other,
cause I'm sure most of them would be better than the one I have now...:

Thanks for the help...

DCH