Pedal

"Bonnie Jean" wrote
I am considering having an irrigation system put in for my lawn and
flower beds, either late this fall or next spring.

What should I look for in an installer? Does someone need a lot of
experience and expertise to do this? Should I insist on a certain brand
of materials? I am clueless about this so any advise is greatly

appreciated.

Bonnie in NJ

Hunter & Rain Bird are two of the most widely used systems.

Go here, type in your zip. Visit a JDL store, JDL just sells wholesale
only, but they will provide you a list of professionals who install for a
living. Have a few out to find their install procedures.
http://www.johndeerelandscapes.com/s...Pro/search.asp

As George said, I would stay away from trenching. I was on a job site, and
the crew was installing as George said, minimal damage was done.