ben

Dave wrote:
Having just discovered that I've cocked-up, I'll expose my error in
the hope that someone is saved from doing the same thing.
I'm just refitting the kitchen and set the carcass tops at the
standard height recommended by the supplier of the carcasses
(Homebase). Everything was fine until today when I installed the
dishwasher (which only just fitted under the worktop); as I was doing
this a little light glimmered between the ears - what about the
flooring?

[snip]

Dont dishwashers have adjustable feet? mine has for uneven floors.
Same as fridges,washing machines, ect.