Mark Webb

Default Showers, pumps and hot water systems

I'm looking at creating a new shower room. This will be in addition to
the existing electric cold water fed one in the bathroom. The electric
one obviously has flow and temperature stability limitations. I don't
want to suffer the same in a customer built shower set up. My hot water
system is pressurised. If I use a thermostatic mains pressure mixer
setup, will I get a stable shower temperature without pumping or adding
additional header tanks? I want a good flow and not to suffer variations
when the loo flushes, washer is filling etc. The local plumbers merchant
says no problem, but then they would wouldn't they?

Mark W.