Lawrence Glickman

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:19:28 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Agreed...but, Gunner has perfect, up-to-the-minute back-ups...right Gunner?

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:33:02 GMT, Tom Gardner wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
My $#@!! kid turned off the firewall (again) and downloaded something
with a nasty malware called W32/Gaelicum.A
snip

Like I tell my computer customers: "What did you do before you had
computers?...do that!"
Fdisk, format, install fresh OS.

Heinz the tomato wrote:

A brute-force sledgehammer approach is rarely warranted. If there's
important data on the box, that isn't backed up, fixing it rather than
starting over is the appropriate course of action.

Well dickweed, there is only one small problem with your *idea* which
you keep ignoring...there ISN'T a fix for W32/Gaelicum.A

What a JERK you are. I feel sorry for your parents; what they must
have suffered raising you as a child. Then again, maybe you never had
parents. Things like you are known to grow on the North side of trees
almost spontaneously.

Lg