Ok, no tees, just y's, I understand, I will stick with the 4x4x4 and
4x4x2 y's, if permitted, I will use long y's, Thanks for the tips! I
dont know if quick vents are permitted either, but it sure is strange
how the guys at the lowes can tell you to use this stuff then it not be
permitted by the city. Reminds me of the ventless gas fireplace I have
in my basement, I was told by my gas meter reader when he checked the
meter one time that I wasn't allowed to use it, against code or
something, but they still sell them at menards, lowes, etc... You can
buy em, just can't use em? I think if your not suppose to have them,
they should put restrictions on selling them in the area. I understand
the risk of a ventless fireplace but its made that way, and what can
you do about it. I never use longer than two hours at a time in the
winter.