Speedy Jim

ABOUT the 1/2 O.D. everywhere, the water comes in at 1/2 I.D. then off
the water heater and off the softener it reduces to 3/8 I.D. lines
about 6" from the outs from there.

Ok, it's whatever it is.

Also why are you saying use long
turn tees? Just curious, whats the difference between that and a
regular y?

Long turn TEE WYE is useful because it gives you a
rt angle entrance with a gentle sweep. That or a
plain WYE will work if the layout fits.

For venting I just planned on using "quick" vents, they are
about $5 and allow airflow in but not out. Thanks!

Yah, they are handy, but I doubt that they would be accepted.
Maybe you're not subject to inspection, so that's your call.

1/4" slope per foot and you'll be fine:-)