Dan C

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:12:22 -0700, SteveB wrote:

Can anyone help me? I have hit the "Block Sender" on this guy a dozen
times, yet he still slithers through. What am I doing wrong? Or does he
have some sort of cyber voodoo that keeps him from being plonked?

Yeah, use a real newsreader application. Outhouse Excuse is the sorriest
example of virus-riddled crap ever made.

He is a real idiot, and I would just like to be rid of him.

Anyone who uses Outhouse Excuse as a newsreader would also have to be
placed in the Idiot category.

Any help appreciated.

HTH.

Linux Registered User #327951