Harry K

SteveB wrote:
"Harry K" wrote
My surprise was the
way the paper backing acted. Wet with two sponges to the point water
was dripping, grab my spatula, one scrape and the paper was already
dried back on the wall. Didn't think to try the spray bottle but doubt
it would have helped.

Harry K

I removed the wallpaper from an 1800 sf house. They put wallpaper on
everything but the floor.

It had different types of wallpaper in different areas. Each acted
differently to the warm water and spatula.

Actually, I was surprised to hear of someone else using a spatula. At the
start of the project, I found an old metal one that was springy. Through it
all, that was the best tool.

Steve

I guess I misnamed it. What I was using was my 4" taping knife with
others up to 12" ready if they worked...they weren't needed.

Harry K