G Henslee

StumpStoopid wrote:
wrote in message

I am putting up a swing set for the kids. I need to cut the chain.
My neighbor said I have to rent a chainsaw.
Is this necessary or can I cut it with a hand tool?
Renting a chainsaw would cost more than the whole swing did.

You can buy a cheap o pair of bolt cutters at Harbor Freight, or maybe Home
depot. You will need them again sometime, and once you have some, you will
be amazed at how many times you will use it.

I got a set from a police auction of confiscated evidence. They are 43"
long. I got them for $20. They are American made, MCC True Craft. I also
have two smaller pair. When I want to cut something big, just get that big
bad boy out, and POINK!

A good pair of bolt cutters is a good tool to have.

Steve

Hook - line and sinker. The troll snags another one! No wonder you're
****ed. And then take it out on me. Wah.
What a puss.