Tony Williams

Default Domestic steam cleaners?

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:

Tony Williams wrote:
We have an asthmatic in the family........

It didn't do much good for that purpose for me. In fact it made
things worse because the dampness encourages moulds to spore.
Best solution for asthmatics is a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA
filter, used often.

It was also the possible avoidance of chemical cleaners, which
seem to have become industrial strength these days. We long ago
stopped using spray cleaners, especially those spray-on oven
cleaners containing caustic. What a stupid thing to be allowed to
sell.... something that sprays caustic into an enclosed space.

--
Tony Williams.