G Henslee

Pop wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

C & M wrote:

If you are talking about the double eyed, twisted
link chain you can use
either a hacksaw brand new $1.99) or a cold chisel
(Chinese throw away,
$.99). He must think you're using a 3/8" logging
chain.

wrote in message

I am putting up a swing set for the kids. I need to
cut the chain.
My neighbor said I have to rent a chainsaw.
Is this necessary or can I cut it with a hand tool?
Renting a chainsaw would cost more than the whole
swing did.

Hook - line and sinker. Typical top poster.

Typical kaner; no brains, no worth, nothing useful to
say, unemployed, drugged, and a hate-on for the entire
world. Yup, a kaner fer shure!

My aren't we bitter today Poop. Glad to see I've gotten to you ya old
goat's ass.