Stuart Millington

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:34:13 GMT, "David Lang"
wrote:

Sometimes it would just decide to ring all by itself - so it was actually
playing 'knock down ginger'.

The (either) Focus or B&Q one I got a few years back was poor - it did
not work when the washing machine was on!

Are they just a waste of space, or should I get the WD40 out?

However, the 100+M one I got from Wickes a month ago works fine -
although they don't seem to stock "bells" on their own (at least in
the Wolvo store), so if you want to have one button and two bells (one
up and one down) you have to buy two full packs - but they do work
compared to the old ones.

- Stuart Millington ALL HTML e-mail rejected -
- mailtohttp://w3.z-add.co.uk/ -