Martin H. Eastburn

I used to live in the Twin Cities in MN. but have been in Ca. for 15
yrs. I'm going there from aug. 10 t0 15.for a class reunion. Can anyone
tell me about places or events within a radius of about 200 mi. that
would be interesting to someone who's into machinery, machining, etc?
I'm familiar with the science and railroad museums.
Thanx,
Engineman

John -

The Outback Restaurant on the third floor of the worlds (still ?) shopping center.
That one is or was a class Outback. Full blown.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life