Martin H. Eastburn

SteveB wrote:

"Rifleman" wrote in message

"Gunner" Try this before you panic old friend
http://securityresponse.symantec.com...w32.licum.html

good luck and dont go to hard on the kid

Bull****. Go hard on the kid. Then ease up. This is something important
that he has to learn. Or you could just keep letting him download stuff and
keep cleaning up viruses. In the meantime, losing personal information and
having your computer used as a spambot for sending porn.

Oh, I forget. You're from Kalifornia. Better check with the kid first and
see how he feels about himself on this. Then check with the child
psychologist in your area. Then check with the CPS. It could be entirely
possible that YOU are the one they will go hard on for allowing this to
happen to your innocent child!

Steve

Got it there Steve - Just read about a 11 year old girl - remember kicking shins...-
She is charged with assault with a deadly weapon (a 2 pound rock) she threw at boys
that were throwing water balloons at her.

I think adult laws pressed on kids will never allow them to grow up correctly -
but kinked here and there. And I think the DA and COP have some improved learning
needed.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn