wmbjk

On 3 Aug 2005 20:09:49 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Hard to know or care. Regardless of what the tool used in whatever
version of VirusOS he's running, arguing over how the "reformat the
disk" command is spelled in whatever variety of windows, is silly.

We might call that "whiffing a T-Ball silly" compared to the "Major
League grand-slam silly" of letting a 20-something year old "kid"
download crap onto a 4-computer 14-drive network that has no backups
because DVD writers are too expensive.

BTW, as I'm sure you know, XP CDs have a bootable repair console with
lots of handy idiot-proof and user-friendly tools. Sonny should make
amends by firing up one of those puppies and bangin' on the keyboard
for a while. Everything will be shipshape in no time. :-)

Wayne