Martin MacKenzie

Default Triple 1 way switch wiring.

Hi all
I'm new to this newsgroup so please forgive me if this has been covered
recently.

Basically my parents asked me to investigate a dodgy light socket in their
house, it is in an extension to the house built some 15 years ago. It is a
triple switch operating 3 separate lights - 2 outdoors and 1 in the middle
of the ceiling. These lights are not operated by any other switches so they
are 1 way.

There are 4 cables coming in to the switch all twin and earth. One comes up
from the bottome and the other three from the top - the bottom one comes
directly from the fuse box.

Question is - how do I wire it up? The switch has 3 COMs and L1 and L2 for
each switch. I gather that the live from the fusebox would go to one of the
COMs and linked through to the other 2. How would the wires from the 3
lights be wired?

Any help would be most welcome.

Thanks
Martin