ajg_xch

Default Chemical sink + drain unblockers - any good?

"Abso" wrote in message
My washing m/c, which is connected for drainage at the kitchen sink has
just *almost* flooded the kitchen by means of overfilling the sink when
draining. Now I'm no expert, but that tells me there's a blockage
between the sink and the main drain.

I've tried a traditional plunger on the kitchen sink, and a syringe
type plunger but both merely blow crap out of the overflow (straight
down my shirt, lovely). I can't think of a way to block the overflow
to increase the pressure so I'm looking for alternatives.

I've come across the Mr Muscle range of two products, details he

http://www.mrmuscleonline.co.uk/page3.html

.. is this kind of product any good? Are there alternative approaches
I could use? TIA.

--
Abso [at] ukrm [dot] net

The FAQ for upce is at http:\\upce.org.uk

I used the active foamer recently on the sink in the bathroom, and it worked
very well.