Dave Hinz

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:11:27 GMT, Erik wrote:
In article ,
Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:46:50 GMT, Erik wrote:

PS, Apple even came out with multi button mice yesterday!

Ehh...old news. You've been able to plug whatever the heck mouse into
an Apple for at least as long as they've been using USB. And, no driver
bull**** - it just works. But yeah, apple is now selling one; next time
I need a new mouse, I'll try one out.

Do your homework... doesn't sound like folks are doing backflips over
Apple's new mouse. It's a little pricey too.

What homework? It's a mouse that costs 50 bucks and has a scrolldot or
something. I'll try it, and if it's not astonishingly better than what
I'm using now, I'll replace my logitech with another logitech. It's
just a mouse, it's not a big deal.