Proctologically Violated©®

Hilarious!

But, you forgot " ... boyz'n'gerlz?"

Altho SNL was/is one of the most hobbled comedy shows in broadcast history
(I'd rather the Gong Show), Eddie Murphy's ditty on Mr. Rogers was one of
the few hilarious brite spots.
There must be a ng or sumpn devoted to ferreting out/recalling the few SNL
shows/skits that *were* funny.

I wonder if there is a Mr. Rogers equivalent for politicians and
ee-zecutives:
Nowwww thiiiis, boyzngerlz, is howwwww..... you fuuuuuuuuuuuck the
workinnnngggggggg (cl)aaaassssssss.....
1.
2.
100.
1,000.

Oman, there's mileage in *this* one!!!

But seriously, teachers got/preserved tenure w/ this ebonics fiasco in CA??
I would pay pay-per-view bucks to have been a fly on the classroom wall,
watching some middle class asshole tryna "relate" to a classroom-ful of
crypts/bloods/drug-dealing homeyz'n'****.... big bucks.

More mileage!! Ahm *never* gonna get any work done tonite!!
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"SteveB" wrote in message

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message
Oh yeah, 'member the CA school decision to teach homeys in their, uh,
native tongue: ebonics'n'****????!!!!
Goodgawdyo....
Just says that the assholes who are sposed to be *leading* and,
godforbid, elevating the rabble are dumber than the rabble themselves!!!
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll

Caaan yew saaaay tenure?

I kneewww yew could.

Steve ( doing a Mr. Rogers impression ) ( explanation for the humor
impaired )