Suzie-Q

In article ,
RS wrote:

- Hi all,
- When I first turn my bathroom faucet on I get a a LOT of rust-colored
- liquid that comes out. It takes about 15-20 seconds for the water to
- start running clear. It's a single handle faucet - I have not yet
- determined if it's only happening on the hot side, cold side or both.
- I have copper pipes.
-
- Any idea what this is, or what causes it?

Is it only in your house, or are your neighbors having the same problem?

Where I live, in central Texas, each summer our water gets brown. The
hotter the temperatures, the browner the water. No one is happy about
it, but the city doesn't seem to care too much about it. Our city
supposedly has a "superior water system." (I drink the stuff and it
gives me the runs. It's horrible water!)

Anyway, before you panic, check with your neighbors.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/