Duane Bozarth

Terry wrote:

Knowing that Asbestos now banned in many jurisdictions.

As in the US...

Happen to have a suitable piece quarter inch asbestos sheet which needs
trimming. The cutting length will be about 30 inches. Also will drill four
or six holes. Probably do this by hand rather than power tools to avoid
cracking the sheet and/or blowing dust around.

Intend to cut outside with asbestos soaking wet, wearing a mask. And will
carefully wipe up and bury any wet dust/residue underground under trees.

Any comments on this please.

For a one-time operation I wouldn't be particularly concerned if take
reasonable precautions...all instances of which I am aware are long-term
exposures, not one-time.