T i m

Default Entryphone supplier?

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 13:51:36 +0100, T i m wrote:

Right,

Entryphone panel is "Fermax" with a NR-0225 intercom unit (PCB) and a
NR-0457 door entry keypad (pcb). Both of the above run from 12V AC.

The little 14V, 70mA screw type bulb in there that illuminates the
call button was dead.

The handsets are also Fermax (Ref 21100?) with a NR-208 board.

I suppose it would be good to go with some more of the same (we only
need one more handset) but I'd still have to add the door entry button
to the phone (no problem but would be handy if it was integrated and
suitable (ie not common with any other electrics)).

All the best ..

T i m

I have photos of all the above if it would help anyone (my e-mail
address is valid).