Set Square

Default Shower pressure slowly reducing

ajg_xch wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I have already thought of that (hence 1), but
even if I take the head off, it seems to be the actual flow of water
that is the problem.

Are you saying that, even with the shower head removed, the flow out of the
pipe is very poor? Is the flow at the bath taps ok? If so, I would suspect
the flexible shower hose - and maybe replace it with one having a larger
internal bore. If there are any gate valves or isolator valves in the supply
to the shower, have you checked that they are all fully open?

With regards to cleaning the shower head, leaving it face down over night in
a vessel containing vinegar works wonders.

--
Cheers,
Set Square