Stuart Grey

Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 05:56:29 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:

You're using typically lowbrow, semi-educated
right-wing crank speak: "gibbering", "drivel", "ilk",
"sniveling", and probably any day now
"maggot-infested". It's really hard to believe people
use such trite, hackneyed speech, but here you are!

see the spew coming from the confirmed racist bigot.

Rudys on a roll....

What I thought was amusing was his attempt to attribute all those other
words to me.

It was also amusing that he was gibbering.

But, I've grown weary of morons like Rudy who clip out the stuff that
proves them wrong, and then answers phrases out of context. I've made
the effort, and he's decended to the inane, childish level of Cliff.

It's pretty funny, really. I know he's gotten the point because he's
reduced to childish pranks.