Stormin Mormon

Depending whereyou are (I'm near Rochester NY, and it's qutie humid) you are
probably losing water to evaporation. Rochester would lose water more slowly
cause it's humid. If you're in Arizona, you'd evaporte water more quickly.

Food coloring is a good idea. How to repair depends on what's leaking.
Tubing, you replace. Cracked cement, you'd likely use white epoxy.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Senin" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a fountain of a woman pouring water from a bowl. It is made of
the faux cement that they use to make those things. There is obviously
a leak because I have to keep refilling it once a week. Though I have
yet to be able to detect the leak. Does anyone have any methods for
detecting the leak? I was thinking about food coloring.

Then, what is the best method to fix it?