Frank Boettcher

I had trouble with dirt daubers building mud nests in mine. It was
PVC to the outside. I turned it down with an elbow and cut a piece of
fiberglass screen material to cover the opening, drilled out a union a
little to make room for the screen and glued it on. No more dirt
daubers.

IOn Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:08:40 GMT, "peter" wrote:

I just had a new water heater installed and they extended the overflow pipe
to outside the garage. Since most of the time nothing is coming out of this
pipe, bugs may crawl in and clog up the pipe. Is there some sort of cap that
I can put on the end of the pipe so that water can still come out but bugs
cannot get in?