Highland Pairos

I started to try to use them when first edge jointing but they seemed
hopelessly clumsy to me. I use them when face jointing but I simply grip
the board (being sure to keep my fingers well clear) when I edge joint.

Steve

"toller" wrote in message
Do you use a push block when edgejointing a 6"wx20" wide piece? Ever had
a problem?

I only use them on small pieces, or when facejointing; but maybe I am not
being cautious enough. I don't see how you could get hurt with a 6x20 and
a push block would be pretty clumsy, but I would hate to find out I was
wrong.