Rudy Canoza

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:12:40 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 05:55:05 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Not I. I don't think any of the conservative justices
are facists or Nazis. I do think Thomas is just a dumb
lackey for Scalia, but then Scalia is without question
the brightest justice on the court, so Thomas could
have picked worse.

Are you admitting you think Thomas is the token house ******?

I think Thomas is very unimpressive as a justice, and
probably was never qualified to be one.

And yet a third Liberal Racist

Nope. I don't think there have even been two so far,
Gummer, but *definitely* no third. I am not a liberal,
and I'm not a racist.

But Thomas *is* exceptionally weak. He's Warren Burger
weak.